If you are planning to launch a real estate blog for lead generation, your biggest obstacle will be to come up with blog ideas that resonate with your prospects. You will realize that it takes more time than actually writing the content. To help you overcome the challenge, we have put together a list of creative real estate blog ideas that your prospects will find interesting:
This item tops our list of most interesting blog ideas because listicles are hugely popular on the Internet. Several studies suggest that people love to read listicles. That’s why the article you’re reading right now is a listicle. You can come up with listicles for almost any topic, for example:
- 50 tips for buying a home for the first time.
- 10 things to consider when staging a home.
- 15 things to know before applying for a mortgage.
How-tos are immensely popular simply because they provide information about whatever people are actively searching for online.
- How to sell your home in a week.
- How to determine the right price for your home.
Most people buy homes for the first time, so you can write detailed guides with information suited for first time home buyers.
- The beginner’s guide to buying a home.
- A novice home buyer’s guide to searching the perfect home.
Your ultimate guides should provide value to even experienced home buyers, sellers and real estate investors. They should be very detailed and the information should go beyond the basics.
- The ultimate guide to investing in (your city) real estate.
- The ultimate guide to finding the best lender.
- The ultimate guide to financing a home deal.
While buying and selling homes, people come across unexpected circumstances. You can help them be prepared for these situations through your content. For example:
- What to do if your mortgage application gets rejected.
- What to do if seller is unable to close on time.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) serve as a resource for people. Home buyers and sellers come across some common challenges. You can cover these topics in a FAQ section on your website.
People love to read personal stories. You can feature families that found their dream abode in your area, what challenges they faced and how they overcome them.
You can feature communities in your area. Through sharing stories related to local communities, you give readers a chance to relate to your business on a personal level, which helps build brand affinity.
You can connect with your prospects by extensively covering popular events in your community. Try to stand out by featuring people and highlighting the celebration and history behind these events.
People need good advice when they make the biggest investment of their life or sell their biggest asset. You can win the trust of your prospects by providing them valuable information and advice.